We are a community of Reiki practitioners and non-practitioners working together to promote and enhance the practice of Reiki to the Boston Community.
Our mission is to create a Reiki community to deepen and enhance the practice of Reiki practitioners and introduce Reiki to non-practitioners and Hospitals.
We see ourselves as facilitators that connect individuals that maintain a shared vision: diffusion of Reiki in the Community.
Our goals are:
- Instill a sense of Reiki community to both practitioners and non-practitioners through diffusion of news, events, resources and volunteer programs
- Offer a space to share and experience Reiki for both practitioners and non-practitioners
- Encourage practitioners to deepen and expand their Reiki practice
- Foster professional standards for Reiki Practice and Training
- Connect Reiki practitioners to individuals interested in Reiki
- Foster professional standards for Reiki Practice in Hospitals and Reiki Research
We strive to:
- Serve as a depository of local, national and international databases of research studies and information on Reiki.
- Serve as a national and international leader in introducing Reiki to Communities